The Finance and General Purposes Committee meets every two months and its responsibilities include:
- Overseeing the general running of the Parish Council office and maintenance of the Council's financial records.
- Preparing the accounts of the Council with the Responsible Financial Officer.
- Arranging for the annual external audit.
- Co-ordinating the preparation of the annual budget and recommending to Council the annual precept to be levied for the Parish.
- Considering grant and donation requests.
- Keeping abreast of new legislation.
- To deal with any matters of policy that do not fall within the remit of any other Committee.